Jodal Health Care Inc. provides ongoing, short-term and relief support services for a number health care facilities in the central and southern Ontario regions. We offer you a variety of shift opportunities including days, evenings, overnights and weekends in order to fit your schedule. Enjoy the freedom & flexibility to choose your own schedule to fit your lifestyle.
NOW SERVING YORK AND SIMCOE REGIONS!
Requirements to become a Jodal Health Care staff:
- Valid CPR and First Aid Level “C”
- Valid Safe Management certificate or
- Valid Crisis Prevention Intervention (CPI) certificate
- Vulnerable Sector Police Report
- Medical Report
- Valid Social Insurance Card and eligibility to work in Canada
- Valid photo identification
- At minimum a Personal Support Worker (PSW) Certificate
- 3 professional references
- Must be able adjust to the varied household rules, while still respecting the various cultural issues, or arranging treatment around ethnic or religious belief.
Staff members are recruited from various areas, such as:
- Developmental Service Worker (DSW)
- Personal Support Worker (PSW)
- Child and Youth Care Workers (CYW)
- Social Services Worker (SSW)
- Registered Practical Nurse (RPN)
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Health Care Aid (HCA)
If you want to join a leader in community health and support services, please fill out the application and fax or email your remaining documents to:
Toronto Head Office
1315 Finch Avenue West Suite 300 Toronto, ON M3J 2G6
Tel: (416) 398-0078
Fax: (416) 398-0094
You can also register in person at our head office Tuesday through Thursday 9a – 3p.
Please bring all required documentation to complete registration.
Discover the Jodal Health Care Difference!
We provide the care you want where you want it - group home, day program, nursing home, and in home care support services - 24-hour basis. We look forward to serving you.