Requirements to become a Jodal Health Care staff:
- Valid CPR and First Aid Level “C”
- Valid Safe Management certificate (click here) or
- Valid Crisis Prevention Intervention (CPI) certificate (click here)
- Vulnerable Sector Police Report
- Medical Report (Download Staff Medical Form)
- Valid Social Insurance Card and eligibility to work in Canada
- Valid photo identification
- At minimum a Personal Support Worker (PSW) Certificate
- 3 professional references
- Must be able adjust to the varied household rules, while still respecting the various cultural issues, or arranging treatment around ethnic or religious belief.
Discover the Jodal Health Care Difference!
We provide the care you want where you want it - group home, day program, nursing home, and in home care support services - 24-hour basis. We look forward to serving you.