JODAL HEALTH CARE INC. since its inception has been synonymous with outstanding achievement in the field of health care services, providing staffing support for nursing homes, group homes, hospitals, respite care and day programs for children, youth and adults with multiple disabilities and complex medical needs.
Jodal Health Care Team
The primary objective in recruiting our staff is ensuring our staff members receive extensive training in areas such as epilepsy, diabetes, asthma, wheelchair lifts, autism, dementia and Alzheimer’s to name a few.
Requirements of Jodal staff
- Valid CPR and First Aid Level “C”
- Valid Safe Management certificate or
- Valid Crisis Prevention Intervention (CPI) certificate
- Vulnerable Sector Police Report
- Medical Report
- Valid Social Insurance Card and eligibility to work in Canada
- Valid photo identification
- At minimum a Personal Support Worker (PSW) Certificate
- Three professional references
Must be able adjust to the varied household rules, while still respecting the various cultural issues, or arranging treatment around ethnic or religious belief.
Staff members are recruited from various areas, such as:
- Developmental Service Worker (DSW)
- Personal Support Worker (PSW)
- Child and Youth Care Workers (CYW)
- Social Services Worker (SSW)
- Registered Practical Nurse (RPN)
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Health Care Aid (HCA)
The staff members of Jodal Health Care Inc. have been a model in this field and you can rest assure that the opportunity given to us will meet your highest standard of patient care, one that is dedicated to the improvement of a patient, while the cultivating a warm and loving environment.
- Assessment to be completed in your home by the Director of our professional service and in consultation with your physicians. You will have a role in your own care.
- We negotiate rates for individual clients who are not receiving government assistance; we lower our standard rates to provide long-term care for our client.
- Most of the time, the same worker is assigned to a client to ensure continuity and to build up a comfortable relationship between the caregiver and the recipient.
Discover the Jodal Health Care Difference!
We provide the care you want where you want it - group home, day program, nursing home, and in home care support services - 24-hour basis. We look forward to serving you.